Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
but isn't a japanese thing choosing names about things present the moment the thing is born?

Goddamnit, I'm tapping out. The cringe is so bad I can no longer stomach it. Ya, it's (as of right now) just lighthearted nonsense, but jeez, so far every character is basically shit.
This chapter was the last straw. His master is genuinely confused as to why a bunch of shady people was looking at a grave looking for someone, then specifically asked about said person. But wait, when told she was dead but a little girl was with her and yet again asked where she was at, this apparent sage and immortal couldn't put two and two together and figure out that at the very least, they were looking for said people. Naw, ain't buyin it.

On top of that, it's the condescending tone everyone has to the MC even after finding out he's old enough to be their ancestors' grandpa. Sage or not, this mc is just annoying to even read about. Even Guts is a cuck and the dude rips demons heads off like a fat guy eating a Snickers.

Now, I could have probably put up with it if, you know, he was actually doing the parent thing. That thing which is supposed to be the biggest driving force for the plot... But no.

Anyway, enough of my pointless rant, if you peeps enjoy it, more power to ya, have fun.

Fed-Kun's army
Well now we know why Rain's mom was "attacked by a pack of wolves" only reason that comes to mind is: she was either an important noble's woman or she was from royalty and they wanted her dead.

Dex-chan lover
she's a goddess! or the child of the demon lord, one of those

Aggregator gang
Great, Just great, Nice going , Suiboku you just sign the death warrant of the pursuers. A woman with a child no less would not go to a forest for no reason aside from running away from something or someone.

@chenando1 Considering the pattern of upper nobility seems to be blond hair so highly possible she is upper noble.

Dex-chan lover
how could that shadowy person sneak and eavesdropping like that? Sansui can detect people's aura or soul or whatever from many kilometers away

is he just don't care to do that in the academy?

Dex-chan lover
My issue with this chapter. How did none of the adept mages/sages notice the Detective Conan cameo character on the other side of the door?

sansui probably noticed him/ her or just wasn't focused on his surroundings thats my conclusion.

Either Rain is from an esteemed royal family that framed their family which led to her mother ran away and currently being hunted, which led to her dying. But since the two men heard the story, they may be going after Rain or it could be the other way around, where Rain is an heir of a Royal family and something happened to their kingdom which forced them to run away then the two men are looking for Rain's mother but died then they try to find Rain.

Dex-chan lover
@Lajomm I have a feeling Rain is from royalty. Though I forget if this is based on a LN or not, though I think it is as I remember someone saying that the sword the hero and 1 other guy try to fight sansui and still lost or something like that. can't remember well

Dex-chan lover
well i guess those peons were lucky to not act rashly and attack Suiboku. reckon he could fit those 2 in a soup can once he's done

Users who are viewing this thread