Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 56

@Cyoteblack my guess its the MC himself but from the future, its been established that inside the gate there is a time warp, 1 day outside could be 10 years inside a gate

Aggregator gang
This development with the ants sounds a rejected plot to a new Earth Defense Force game.

• Funny
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
Shadow Knight: Here. Use this to have fun with the ladies.

-hands over the magic Crystal to Jin-ho-

• Funny
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
@Rigurmundus

I’m not sure how you could say he’s weak considering his mana level is equivalent to an entire A-rank dungeon which requires the presence of S-rank (or multiple A-rank if it’s a weaker-tier A dungeon) to even clear.

as per the novel, that’s mc’s dad

Does the story keeps good going foward?
No, it won't take too long before the story falls apart and becomes a crusade against japan and a recognition seeking of every other country of korea being the best of the best

Comparison Manga vs. Novel:
Because the manga up until now have been very fun (and 9/10 for me) I decided to read the novel and up to this point in the manga is almost the same as the novel, just tiny changes. this chapter should be equivalent to around novel chapter 65~70.

Well, the point is, the story is good at around chapter 100 of the novel, after that it's TOTAL CRAP... I read up to 209 from 270 (includes specials) and I couldn't keep reading anymore. It seems the manga author isn't the same as the novel author, I hope the manga author changes everything during and after the "Ant Island Arc" (right now we have hints of it, but will take some time before it actually start), otherwise this manga is condemned to be trash.

I read the spoiler for the end of the novel and having read up to chap 209, I can say that my score for the whole thing is (2/10). So, my recommendation is, brace for impact disappointment, because the future of this manga is trash (if it don't deviate 100% from the novel) (

Dex-chan lover
Meanwhile in the US - mullets are back in style.

Superkorean sure does look like our main with some age on him. This author knows his way around story hooks.

@Ironmonk -Does he seduce ice elves with the power of Kimchi and superior Korean culture? I mean, if he was a Japanese MC we'd have had at least two full arcs devoted to Rice by now.

Users who are viewing this thread