Beauty and the Beast Girl - Ch. 20

:(
:)

Maybe I should read this from the start again because I never remembered this series as so lewd before, not that I am gonna complain tho

@BadWithNames

Oh this is a very lewd series. There are actually two hentai comics on e-hentai . org. In one, Heath is in heat and Lily does her. In the other comic, Heath does Lily

@ElfBrony oh believe me, as soon as I heard about the hentais I looked them up lol. But I mean that before this series got picked up again I don't think I saw any lewd drawings.

Dex-chan lover
I died from the adorableness, then I died again from the heartwrenchingness. People suck. An individual person like Lily is amazing, but as a whole, people suck.

@Orophias
These scanlations are from the /u/ board and /a/nons from 4chan. They most likely don't care if you are offended.

Dex-chan lover
oh wow, so she knew Lily's mum, looks about to be 6 years old
and say, conservatively, the mum had Lily when she was 18, that means she's at least 30 years older than Lily (assuming Lily is over 18)

I dropped this series because of that tbh it's sad but it's no big loss. They changed their name but haha ha ha what kind of genius thought "end the islamization of the UK" is a good username I swear.

Users who are viewing this thread