First Rate Master - Ch. 22 - Meeting by Chance

@Echonic I understood it that way too. that she have fucked with another men or raped. I'm confused I want to know it now theire relationship anf past.

Dex-chan lover
@TheFiller
Well it's not like it matters anyway since the main character probably won't get back together with her anyway.

Dex-chan lover
@Echonic
From my view it was more like her family dont want her to be with duan yun (likely cs he was no one like how it has been shown); perhaps her family setted something up for it that leads to duan yun beating someone senseless without her knowing and got his prisonment from it, hence he was gone for years in remote island's prison and she cant find him. She looks like from a somewhat noble family so i think that makes sense. Duan yun perhaps give it up knowing her family wont let him in and it might be that 'what best for her' trope kind of story.

Dex-chan lover
@episode
If that really was the case of a 'whats best for her' trope why would she be in a bar? regretting getting laid with a random dude or something? the best case would be that it's just a rumor her family spread to make Duan yun go away but what you said made a lot of sense. I can definitely see her family framing him because he's some commoner that's a little to close to their daughter, but it would be really sh*t if it were the whole 'rape' or 'it's probably whats best for me' cliche.

Dex-chan lover
@Echonic
Shes likely be there cs shes not happy with it, 'whats best for her' by her family might not necessarily mean shes going to be happy since what she want is being with him. I dont know what to say about 'rape' or the like since i dont see anything like it. It not like/doesnt seems like she had already married with the other guy anyway (fiancee i suppose) and the way her butler said 'young master' might only meant that her family already considered the other guy as their own son-in-law nothing more so i dont think she had already fucked with him.

Anyway,
Well it's not like it matters anyway since the main character probably won't get back together with her anyway.
Indeed, cant agree more. Well id love to if its harem but theres no harem tag so i bid farewell with the red haired girl. Let it be the water under the bridge and keep on rooting for sis shu. 😍

Users who are viewing this thread