First Rate Master - Ch. 27 - Total Beatdown

i want know more about his past and why his ex fiancee was (?raped?? or have cheated on him)

@TheFiller just started reading the novel and from what i can tell, the girl didnt betray the mc. The mc got arrested by his clans enemies and for the sake of this girl, decided not to search for her since he did not want to endanger her. Im not so far into the story since im only up to chapter 24 but i do not believe she cheated or was raped. From the machine translations, she said that she would rather die than marry her current fiance

Dex-chan lover
@Disagree Where did you find the novel? I could not find a page for it on NovelUpdates. Could you please enlighten me? I would like to read it as well.

@Superioreos
https://m.zwdu.com/book/25463/

My phone automatically translates it to english but since its google translated, its not exactly coherent

Dex-chan lover
How could the enemies flee without shouting cheesy lines like: "We'll remember this!" or "We'll beat you next time!"?

Dex-chan lover
@PiakuchuKiller more like English mtl novel. Anyway, thanks for the huge 10 chapter update! It took forever to read during the mangadex slow ddos atk but definitely worth it!

Power Uploader
@firosahoge lmao whats mtl novel.

nooo worries, i knowww. what i did was open each chp on a diff tab, wait 2-3 mins in single panel view mode, and they all loaded

Dex-chan lover
@PiakuchuKiller ugh, I tried all sorts of tricks like that, multiple tabs etc, it just wasn't my day ^_^; Finished it though! Also, Li Shu is still the best but she's gonna be forgotten with the new plot. At most, she'll just be a hostage. :(

MTL is Machine Translation. Comrademao's novels are all mtl, so barely readable.

Power Uploader
@firosahoge ohh , mangapark also has it uploaded now if you want to read there lmao. AND TRUE. this white haired one is my fav so far

i didnt know that!!! aww

OK something's off with that orange haired guy. Seems like a spy or some role like that (just an assumption)

Users who are viewing this thread