Latest Update on State of MangaDex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
Update: So Cloudflare has extended their maintenance until February the 8th. @Holo currently has a ticket open with their customer service, but who knows when they'll reply? In the meantime, we've come up with some workarounds. Service should be restored nearly to pre-DDoS speeds for older chapters. You may notice slightly slower loading speeds on newer chapters. We also recommend that you don't use longstrip in the meantime.

I know our silence has been frustrating at times but we feel it's important to not drown everyone in irrelevant information. We will keep you up to date as much as possible.

We appreciate the outpouring of support and patience we've seen from our readers these last few days!

Miku best girl
Admin
I'd like to thank everyone for being patient with us - at this point it's out of our hands. We want to resolve this as much as you guys 😂

Contributor
Impatient users can visit https://www.cloudflarestatus.com/ for the latest information on the status of the Cloudflare billing system upgrade. I'm sure Cloudflare wants to get that upgrade done as soon as possible, since the delay is impacting the ability of their subscribers to give them money. 😉

Thanks guys...for the information update.. will support you later when my pay check come in...cheers.

So Cloudflare has extended their maintenance until February the 8th

ENDLESS EIGHT RETURNS

thanks for all the hard work and the status updates!

WHO THOUGHT ENDLESS EIGHT WAS ALRIGHT!? IT WAS LIKE A PAGE IN THE LN.

Contributor
Thanks for all the hard work. And for dealing with and wading through this DDOS BS. 😁

MD@Home
I'm feeling sad for this extended maintenance occuring in such bad timing for us, but have great hopes for the upgrade once completed 😙

MangaDex is as its still: The best manga reader outta there, and require solid management that sometimes may not comply in accordance of the staff wishes.
That's life, let's show patience while we hardly stomp F5 button to access our chapters :3

Thanks for the heads up (•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑

The 8th!? NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Glad to see that it'll be fixed soon. Thanks for all the updates and for the wonderful site!

I'm sorry you have to deal with these kinds of problems, but I'm glad to hear a solution is on the way! Thank you for the update and keep up the great work!

Fed-Kun's army
I want to thank all of Mangadex Staffs for repairing this shitty DDOS

Thank you for your hard work! It's frustrating, but what's out of your hands is out of your hands. Looking forward to when the site is up and running at full again =)

Dex-chan lover
*Reads post title, imagines the Seal of the President of Mangadex.

Seriously though, thanks for your hard work on this. Please don't pressure yourselves so much on this issue; you guys (and your life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness) are far more important than any mango!

I'm really glad, that now I can read any manga on PC. Thank you for your work.

Thank you for all your hard work. Hopefully this will all be resolved.

Dex-chan lover
I'm just glad it wasn't something on my end, that was my first assumption.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread