Pochacco Scans

Group Leader
Hope you guys enjoy the chapters that we release. Feel free to leave us a comment! No flames.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for picking up the Level 1 manga! I’ve missed it ☺️💕💕

Group Leader
If anyone is interested in reading classic sci-fi manga, we're picking up Bremen 5 by sasaki junko.

https://mangadex.org/title/35293

*Dropped, due to translator having to take on a legal translator job.

Hey, could you try to pick up Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat. If you could that would be great!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for scanlating Level 1 Manga
I have a suggestion, feel free to decline if you want to
https://mangadex.org/title/34658/hira-yakunin-yatte-1500-nen-maou-no-chikara-de-daijin-ni-sa-re-chaimashita
Spin off from slime taoshite

Heard you needed a typesetter/editor, as far as Photoshop goes, I 'm a certified Adobe programmer, I've been in the multimedia field for a little over 15 years now.

Hello! I want to leave a message to show my appreciation!
Thank you for your amazing, hard work and especially lots of love for Level 1 ٩(๑˃ᴗ˂)ﻭ ♥

Have a good day!!~

Group Leader
@nirelie
thank you for your comment. as long as we have a translator for this project we will continue to put out content.

PS
chapter 12 is underway (finally)!

(๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)♥ I noticed the notification way too late.. Still getting used to using the site's functions.
But that is so lovely to hear! Thank you for the reply and hinting on what's to come! (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

Take care ^_^

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for bringing us this great manga, Kyo, Baza and Pochacco

Merry Christmas and Happy New year 2020 to your team and family & friends

Group Leader
@wolvenworks, it's really only me, baza and kyo that are doing anything. The translator for level 1 said his motivation level is at zero. If any other translator want to pick this up, he wouldn't be upset.

As of January 2020, I've been work on Campione chapter 9 but my own motivation is kinda been on the low. Actually I've been kinda sick for 3 weeks now. Just some nausea.

If kyo isn't busy I'll ask him to translate either Uramichi Oniisan or Fraulein or campione. We're just cycling through those 3 titles.

Unfortunately, reliable translators are kinda hard to come by, not just competent ones lol.

Users who are viewing this thread