Shitei Bouryoku Shoujo Shiomi-chan - Vol. 5 Ch. 28 - A Dishonorable Reversal

Double-page supporter
So he survives, and then decides "I'm gonna trigger a death flag for sure this time!" instead of just being, "Phew, that was lucky. Now to just disappear for the rest of my life so he doesn't come back to finish the job in what will likely be, a much more guarantied and painful death, like cutting off my head with a spoon."

so the old man had 2 stab wounds, one of which has poison, got pushed off cliff and still survived

Aggregator gang
Looked at the chapter count because it seemed like things were about to come to a close. 28/30 chapters. It'll be sad once this is all over. TT___TT

How many series has this mangaka used the "lol this guy dresses up like a girl and everyone thinks he looks hot" trope in again? Isn't this like the third time? Get some new material dude.

Dex-chan lover
@lerygibson Don't you know? Falling off a cliff has magical healing properties in fiction.

You could have 50 bullet wounds, a slit throat, late-stage cancer, more poison in your blood than actual blood and be covered in lava and as long as you fall off a cliff and remain offscreen for a while, you can come back in perfect condition.

Users who are viewing this thread