Machida-kun's World - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Fed-Kun's army
My most favorite chapter so far.

The mc of this chapter is so relatable and I love the author's message. Sometimes we just don't perceive ourselves as part of the story, the reasons why shit happens. It's important to remember that a relationship can only be built with the efforts from both sides.

Dex-chan lover
@anonumosGirl I think that's the point though. As another comment said below, it's easy to notice when others aren't considerate, but it can be much harder to notice when you're part of the problem. After all, we tend to naturally view ourselves in a more positive light to preserve our ego. That's why at the end, the guy asks to "talk properly" with his girlfriend. He wants to understand how she feels and to make her understand how he feels. Only once they're on the same page can they think of their relationship properly.

I use to be a atheist, but after this chapter I'm a proud follower of machidaism

@Yin_Yan Me too... And I bet Jesus was also a person like Machida but was made a God as the ages passed and stories spread.

Dex-chan lover
Has she taken consideration giving him a call? Anything? Is the dude the bread winner? I don't know enough but so far the dude is bad at communicating and his girl is a bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread