Ability to view amount of chapters a manga during search :rejected:

Dex-chan lover
Just a thought, for those searching new manga; they could see how many chapters have been scanlated on the search page, so they won't have to click into each individual manga to see whether it is even worth a read (manga that has been dropped with only one or two translated). That way they won't have to open and close as many tabs and also make it easier to find hidden gems within the mass of dropped projects.

*please pardon the missing word in the thread title, didn't realise until after the post*

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
To my understanding, this can only be partially implemented. One way to do this is to do the chapter count for the user's chosen language.

I like this idea. In some cases, I'm also interested in seeing how many total chapters a manga has and its publication status. If a manga is listed as 3 / 3 Completed, I'll probably give it a go. If it's listed as 12 / 487 Discontinued, maybe I'll want to hold off.

Dex-chan lover
Also, it would be nice to have the ability to sort the search by the number of available chapter

Users who are viewing this thread