Aggregator gang
In front of the unknown better use a bait first and observe but no he gonna yolo. No co-op here...

I wonder too why he can combine more than one artifact I think they it's because they would fight with each other ripping your soul. But the dragon staff is able to keep them in line

Dex-chan lover
Cos he is the mc thats y he can wear more, sux to be u background character A

@Starbright It's good that you answer your own question, lol. Not like "being purple" means they all have the same strenght, some are obviously superior to others. I mean, blablabla, plot armor because he is MC, amirite, @Snowolf?

shouldnt he be reaching the point where the star martial artist over take the dragon and flame ones since at the start they said that the star were weaker until the 7th realm or something

I really do enjoy this series. A lot of the time the protag's are just ridiculously op and have that smug attitude thats so common in manhua. While Ye Xinghe can seem to be op at times, at the very least it feels more natural for some reason. I can't quite put my finger on it but I hope that makes sense. Sort of like Nie Li from Tales of Demons and Gods as well.
There's actual growth for him as a character to go with his strength. Although he always seems to pull through and win in the end which can be a bit... meh. I prefer to see the hero struggle more and feel the weight of the consequences if they lose normally -- but as I said, it all feels sort of natural with this series. There also haven't been too many times I've been bored with the way the arcs play out.
Wish the chapters were longer, like everyone, but I'm still looking for ward to where the story will go as well.

Dex-chan lover
@Maala
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread