Author Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru!
around when will we get the next release?
aaand dropping. Releases are so few and far between, that I seriously don't remember anything that happened before.
It could have the best plot ever, wouldn't matter if I can't remember it for shit.
Crappy Type-Moon fanfiction.
I like it xD

@Hyllania we are looking for a permanent translator. Please spread the word.
To everyone complaining about releases we currently have 4 chapter completely done. We are held back by the lack of a translator. We have been looking for one for quite a while. If anyone wants to see this series caught up with the Raws and can translate we could really use your help
To everyone complaining about releases we currently have 4 chapters completely done except for the translation. We are held back by the lack of a translator. We have been looking for one for quite a while. If anyone wants to see this series caught up with the Raws and can translate we could really use your help
Still one of the better Isekai around
i wish this was yaoi also
from all isekai i read so far, i think this is one which prologue make sense

the harem tag is very suspicious tho... wonder will it become like the others...

Last edited 19 days ago by Aldis.

Well, the prologue is the best part like with the vast majority of multi volume works around, but this one keeps the same level of quality until around Volume 3 when...

I like the manga a lot, and i think it is a pretty decent adaptation with quality art, but it had to cram too many events in too few pages that it ended up losing certain nuances that made the LN even better. Looking forward to the next volume of the LN and the next chapters of the manga.

Last edited 19 days ago by KajurN.

Ecks dee! This is a nope for me!
This just got licensed by j-novel. They're the ones who're publishing the original novel as well.
I'm still waiting for
14 chapters in and it already transformed into a pile of shit. First couple of chapter he starts OP and the instant one of the important enemies shows up hes just a weak fuck.
Dropped.
i guess they now all die thanks to letting the best magician and swordsman out of their group. slaughter time~!
I hope those Demons go back and slaughter those fckers XDDDD
@TetsuyaLP There's a reason for that and it will be explained later on. Be careful to not hit the door on your way out, nobody will miss you.
So an mc that looked OP at the beginning but in relation to the big bad's powerlevels is actually not ridiculously strong? Sign me up, I'm happy to see shit not dying in a single hit.
Everyone say that this isekai's prologue makes the most sense so I guess that this is worth putting into read later hell...
@Kiriha you're a retard and the reason is irrelevant.