Spirit Blade Mountain - Ch. 336

I mean at what point do they just wait for him to try and make a move ? That seems like the obvious thing to do at this point...

Also I wander where he will place his loyalty. To his master ? To himself ? ^^

Dex-chan lover
Certainly not to his master. He said it, if his mother and his master fell into a river, he'd save his mother, and then throw stones at his master.

And to be loyal to yourself isn't very different from being loyal to the path of immortal cultivation. What if you have to sacrifice for your sect?

Fed-Kun's army
Loved this chapter! Wonder if "Nothing" or "Change" are acceptable answers? Definitely needs to be something vague that can be defended freely as well.

Fed-Kun's army
I kinda forgot the exact rules and as such I'm not sure if it was specified or not, so I'm wondering, do those defeated still get to cast doubts at others? cause if not, his strat here might just be to remove all the competition and just let his teammates all pass by simply being unchallenged after declaring

why the release are so slow? :( raws are at chapter 416.

https://tw.manhuagui.com/comic/17102/ free raws.

lmao.. ahem! may i ask a question... what chapter is this in the novel? thanks..

Dex-chan lover
So basically they can just declare loyalty to themselves... Since that anything you will ever do will never betray yourself. Or just block their own ears ? Kinda easy this one.

Users who are viewing this thread