Snow Flower Scans

THANKYOU SOOOOOO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK, the collection of manhuas/webtoons is AWESOME

Best translation group evah! I love the small comments you guys leave sometimes <3

Thank you so much for translating! I always appreciate the notes that you guys put in the translations so we can understand the context (especially in Raise wa Tanin ga II!)

Jeez what a dick. Like even a one night stand doesn’t need to be so blunt. Anyhow. Thanks for the wonderful translation. It’s a fun read so far.

Love Raise wa Tanin ga Ii! Thanks for translating it, and I hope you continue to do so!

(i'm a little late heh but) happy third anniversary! thank you for the all work you've done ♡

Thank you so much for the manhwuas that you have made you really helped my life since my game addiction has now lessened because I'm always busy reading your manhwuas thank you so much wish you a happy life

I am glad I discovered you guys. Very good translations, and most of all I enjoy Rei's comments below the panels. They crack me up more than the actual manga I m reading. Keep it up guys, and good luck.

Love your translations and I wanna join your discord, but it isn't working :'(

Hi !
I'm polish translator from wattpad. I want to ask you for permission for translating   '  Raise wa Tanin ga li  ' . Of course I will write that the English translation from which I translate into my language is from your site. I will tag you, I love this comic and I really care about the reply.
Greetings from Hiy00ri :) 
My website:
https://www.wattpad.com/user/Hiy00ri

Hello, do you guys have a schedule when you will update Raise wa Tanin ga ii? I really love the story so far QwQ

I'm reading your groups translation of Raise wa Tanin ga ii. I'm very happy you picked such a compelling story to translate. Thank you all for the hard work that you do for this insanely thankless, but hopefully fun task :p I really wanted to thank you all so much for taking the time to add all of the additional information in your authors notes to explain things to us readers who have no social context whatsoever. I know that it is alot of additional work but there are a lot of us out there who truly appreciate your hard work. Thank you so so so so much!!!!

Hi 👋 I thought your group dropped Raise wa Tanin ga Ii but I saw that you guys just uploaded a missing chapter. I just want to say thank you for translating this manga, I really love it 💕

Hi, thanks for all your work in translating Tuna and the Dolphin. Waiting for more chapters on it!!

Hi,

I just wanted to say how much I appreciate your work on Raise wa Tanin ga Ii. It’s honestly my favorite series on this site, and you guys have done the best work and most in-depth translations I’ve ever seen. I hope/wonder if you’ll continue to work on this series!

All the best 💞

Users who are viewing this thread