Shitsurakuen - Vol. 6 Ch. 24

I have read this story for the third time, I kinda still love it but REALLY, I want to at least read one chap of Sora and Tsuki married life... 😭😭

Can’t believe yuri is real they’re so cute jfc 😭🥹🥹🥹🥹💝💘💗💗💖💗💝💝💝💕💕💕

Dex-chan lover
Yuri harem was a success.

The plot premise was super weird but I liked it

At the end with how each girl was shown specifically talking with one of the guys as things wrapped up, I thought that all of the girls were going to end up with a guy and that just felt weird and sudden. It made me happy to see that the rifle girl still loves the mc. In the middle of the story the group of saved girls were mostly acting like a typical harem trying to get as much attention as possible, and it just feels like those feelings get treated as nothing more than a joke for everyone but the rifle girl.
There were some people that feel like shouldn’t have gotten redeemed but I feel like that is just me not sympathizing with handling their role. Most of them seemed to realize that they were purposely playing the villain but they still did cruel things that weren’t really for the purpose of furthering their overall goal.

That first kiss to calm down tsuki was really impressive and passionate. Until that point we hadn’t really seen any of the MC’s romantic maturity so I thought that her head was so full of Justice and knights that tsuki would have to be the one to push for a romantic relationship instead of just the knight she is protected by. Makes me think that it is just newer manga where the lesbians are so incredibly useless even if I know it isn’t true.

Enjoyed it quite a bit, hope rifle girl gets to be happy

Dex-chan lover
Yuri harem was a success.
Was it? The girls are literally paired up with all the guys in the end, aside from Itsuki. Even the guy who was "okama" turned out to not be gay after all. Or at least that's how I see it.
At the end with how each girl was shown specifically talking with one of the guys as things wrapped up, I thought that all of the girls were going to end up with a guy and that just felt weird and sudden.
There were some people that feel like shouldn’t have gotten redeemed but I feel like that is just me not sympathizing with handling their role. Most of them seemed to realize that they were purposely playing the villain but they still did cruel things that weren’t really for the purpose of furthering their overall goal.
I agree with all of this. I don't mind the girls being straight, but for them to end up with a bunch of guys who were actively torturing them? One of them was actually trying to ruin their lives (that short boy with brown hair), and two of them had actually abused/hit the girls horribly, and them being redeemed is weird as fck.

The boys keep talking about how they don't want to be "villains", but they were the ones actively hurting the girls (the mob characters had been shown to hit girls a lot and even tried to rape them), of course the girls would think of them as "villains".

Honestly the premise of the story was kind of intriguing, but the way the author handled it was very bad, and this is the most forced "Happy Ending" I've ever seen.

Edit: Also, to blame nearly everything on Itsuki because she's the "evil genius mastermind" is super stupid and fucked up. Sure she thought up some fucked-up world, but you gave her the power to make it a reality, and hurt a bunch of girls in the process, you ain't good at all for helping her do that.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Was it? The girls are literally paired up with all the guys in the end, aside from Itsuki. Even the guy who was "okama" turned out to not be gay after all. Or at least that's how I see it.

I agree with all of this. I don't mind the girls being straight, but for them to end up with a bunch of guys who were actively torturing them? One of them was actually trying to ruin their lives (that short boy with brown hair), and two of them had actually abused/hit the girls horribly, and them being redeemed is weird as fck.

The boys keep talking about how they don't want to be "villains", but they were the ones actively hurting the girls (the mob characters had been shown to hit girls a lot and even tried to rape them), of course the girls would think of them as "villains".

Honestly the premise of the story was kind of intriguing, but the way the author handled it was very bad, and this is the most forced "Happy Ending" I've ever seen.

Edit: Also, to blame nearly everything on Itsuki because she's the "evil genius mastermind" is super stupid and fucked up. Sure she thought up some fucked-up world, but you gave her the power to make it a reality, and hurt a bunch of girls in the process, you ain't good as all for helping her do that.
I agree the happy end was super forced but i heard from someone that this got axed and assume that the author just did the ending they intended without the build up to it. Sword girl and Katana girl seem to be the biggest victims of this as they were two of the gayest for most of the manga and were the most abused so I figure we missed the arc where they gave up on their love for mc. Mace girl and Axe girl I expected to end up straight.

I liked rifle girl the most so seeing her still in love with the MC and the childhood friend as the first wife was enough for me to be happy with the outcome because I had given up like mid way through because how much of a train wreck the rest of it was.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
@zokoi19
I think the reason I could say I liked it when I finished was mainly because I read a lot of absolutely garbage manga and it has desensitized me to terrible writing.

Dex-chan lover
@zokoi19
I think the reason I could say I liked it when I finished was mainly because I read a lot of absolutely garbage manga and it has desensitized me to terrible writing.
true lol

tbh compared to the trashy harem isekai, it ain't that bad. I'm just massively disappointed by the forced Happy End + how the author handled a good premise so badly.

Users who are viewing this thread