Spirit Sword Sovereign - Ch. 66

oh no so unpredictable😗... i would rather see some plot armor there than a cliche.

either way thank you for the upload.

nah fuck this shit brother i dont wanna read this shitty manga anymore guy losing to teh fucking random girl lol

You know what if that was me I would strive to get stronger and once I was strong enough and I had the cure for her illness I would go and crush that fucking sect that stole my(his) woman and fucking torch it to the ground. And I would be their calamity that came once in a Thousand years but, they would not survive this.

Fed-Kun's army
Fuckin stupid. This chapter may have killed the whole series for me. I mean I expected it but... why do chicks in these manga/manhua always do that? Why follow such a damn cliche route? She should've threatened to kill herself if the random skank kept attacking. "Oh, you want me? I'm important to your sect? Really? Step the fuck off my man or I'll kill myself then you won't be getting a mf thing. Let's see how your sect head takes that. Bitch". She's right tho. Woman has no backbone and she doesn't "deserve" him. Dude did all that just for her to capitulate when she literally held all the power. He should let her ass go to the sect and forget about her, then find a woman that can hold him down not hold him back. I may read one or two more chapters but I dunno. I can already tell the basis of how this is gonna go. He powers up. She powers up at the sect. He goes "rescue her". New enemies appear, bullshit plot ensues and is eventually resolved. Happy ending. Fuck all that.

Guess I'll drop this and for now and check again in a few months. Honestly getting tired with this kind of cliche lol. Manhuas gotta stop dropping MCs waifus 😗.

@dope0420 What you just said is stupid and extremely short sighted.

If Bing Li tried to use her life as a threat, especially towards this woman who is one of the top tier cultivators of their world... she would simply knock her unconscious and have left the MC dead on the ground. No revenge, no method to redeem, that is why such cliches exist for the story to move forward. Not to mention Bing Li would have lived a life completely without use of her limbs, living similar to real world paraplegics as they siphon off her Yin ki like Vampires

Fed-Kun's army
@Rzaj While it's true that random woman A could've knocked Bing Li unconscious and let the MC die, how would that have affected Bing Li? Do you think she'd be like "Oh, my man is dead, I guess I'll just go with these people and cultivate now with the people that killed him." She wouldn't cooperate after that at all, would've been entirely antagonistic to that sect and it's highly likely she would've killed herself anyway. Also, when does it say that they want to use Bing Li as a battery/cultivation furnace/resource to syphon? The sect head just said bring her back and that Bing Li was important, it's never explained what they want to do with her. My interpretation is that they wanted to make her a "core" disciple or something, where did you get they want to steal her ki or whatever from? How do you even know that would be possible? Sounds like you're inventing things to go with your narrative.

ARE ALL YOU PEOPLE RETARDED. think of the beautiful pleasure when he makes it his top priority to squash this sect for daring to take her away. Just imagine the fallout and how fucking amazing it will feel when he decimates them. You have to remember his not the strongest and people will be able to overwhelm him as he is now. But just think of the potential revenge to be had and how much satisfaction is to be had(this does rely on the author being somewhat competent but the statement stands).

Group Leader
Emmm.... Lin Bing Li is not the wifu, that's Liu Xiang.....

no, no, no....
isnt it people of that world should learn how to fight together, such as formation and battle role....
there is poison yan and city lord?? if you three fight together not one by one...lol
and isnt the wife cultivator too, why she didnt help at all....
give me the reason?? why is this happening?? Is that your second life? and you still dont know how to tople high ranking cultivator?? or your cultivarion improving too much and become arrogant and unaware of reality...??

Group Leader
Poison Yan and City Lord Gu both attacked her at the same time, but were defeated. Liu Xiang has not yet awakend her martial spirit, due to the nine frost pulse most likely, and our main character isn't even in the spirit gathering realm so the fact that he already done more than the two earth spirit realm cultivators is amazing. But remember those two earth spirit realm cultivators just only recently broke through and for all we know Lin Bing Li may be at the peak of the heaven spirit realm.

@erogon

Onto the shelf you go. Bet the author couldn't think of anything to do with Liu Xiang (every 'gone back to the past' Chinese MC has to have a lover in their past life that met a tragic end and now vows to protect her so it wouldn't happen again) so he chose a dramatic cliched route for more story instead of just having her be a cute supportive character for the MC and then go more in depth with her condition later on.

@luxy that is why, "general" role needed here, who can read the flow of battle and strategize what to act and how to win a battle...the mc should be here as general and leader after died once...and fought countless battle...
the city lord never know about battle and war?? laughable...lol
poison yan who wander around continent never met with stronger opponent?? laughable...lol
they should know better how to act calmly and kill themselves drinking poison....lol

so, i think the fight is too simple, it didn't describe the whole situation and condition of character. It's lead to the perception of me as reader, the story is being rushed or is it the media and time not enough?

@Rzaj Lin Bing Li already said they require Liu Xiang's cooperation. What use is an unconscious person that won't cultivate and if they wake up will kill themselves?

@dope0420
MC literally said their method causes the flower she'd cultivate on to absorb her ki. You think an entire school of women who use Frost/Yin Ki wouldn't intake it much like our MC went up a mountain and merged his sword spirit with another sword?

@Limnir
In the beginning she intended to forcefully take the girl but held back since it'd be "troublesome".

Now We clearly just saw that she was willing to kill him and take her back by force, in a land of spirit creatures and elemental powers surely they have a means of mind control. Merely having placed her upon the flower and coercing her to cultivate is all the co-operation they need. We saw not long ago what happens when someone cultivates improperly via the City Governor, such a naive girl from what we've seen can be given suggestion.

Users who are viewing this thread