Kirei ni Shitemoraemasuka - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - To Me It's Quite...

Power Uploader
@DrWhoCares

It's a issue with how mangadex and the groups reader orders the files. Normal folder structure? its fine... for Mangadex and foolslide it seems to sort in a slightly different order. I've finessed it and thus, it should be fixed.

I tend to include the non-stitched pages to assist with 'effect' in a chapter. Not sure that comes across or not.

Group Leader
@GodricKharg
I don't share the same sentiments about getting the feeling across, since a spread is meant to be a two page spread, but I suppose I can see what you're trying to achieve.
I personally believe the spread looks much nicer than the separate pages, especially in a case like this, where nearly nothing is on the first page.

I'm reading on phone using the long strip mode, so it's easy enough for me to see both images, but then I have to combine them mentally. If I was using the one-page-at-a-time-mode (whatever it's actual name is), there's bound to be a greater amount of confusion.

Dex-chan lover
Good kid. Back then 5 year ago. i may do this too
t3HvOEe.png

Dex-chan lover
Thank god one of them were wearing protection during the kiss.

>tfw you're reading a wholesome chapter of a wholesome manga and MURCIELAGO of all things jumps right into your face ?

Users who are viewing this thread