Matsurika Kanriden ~Koukyuu Jokan, Kimagure Koutei ni Misomerare~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Fed-Kun's army
No matter how long the chapters are, it feels so short. I love this series.

is kind like shoujo manga ....
well if just shoujo manga then im gonna give them masterpiece mark.

Dex-chan lover
I love how he's being completely honest and sincere when he says stuff like "I'm going to help you become a successful court officer because your talents and dedication are too valuable to waste" but he's such a creepy schemer that it still feels like a threat. How does that happen. It's great.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, i like her. She knows what she likes/wants and hates the ML for a reason! Hahahaha
Too bad i kinda agree with the king on this one... coughcough

Dex-chan lover
I like this. They aren't really pushing a romance angle which is great since the situation would make it feel forced or exploitative. He is ignoring her wishes seemingly out of respect for her intelligence and memory rather than her appearance. Is it wrong to give someone you feel is talented a push if they seem to lack the confidence to move forward themselves?

Also, I like that Matsurika seemed to miss the subtext of what verses she was being asked to recite. She doesn't even begin to consider why he would ask for those particular lines against all the others in the collection.

Really looking forward to seeing where they take this.

Fed-Kun's army
This is why we should hate bullies...
Hopefully this will cure her and help her become more confident.

Fed-Kun's army
I love how supportive the chief is and how determined the MC is (though her determination is twisted due to the bullying from her past).

I get where she's coming from, having a good memory is helpful but in the long run not so much..
I wonder if she has good short term or long term memory

Double-page supporter
I love and hate this. I'm conflicted. The Emperor is very aggressive, very determined, but his words aren't good enough.

Dex-chan lover
Haha, this moment was fun. Like a talk between an overbearing father that doesn't care about his child's wishes, and a girl that already abandoned any sort of ambition in fear of disappointing others.

Users who are viewing this thread