Author Chapter 19 (Gokushufudou: The Way of the House Husband)
They complement each other so well. It's like they were made to be a couple.
cockroach too powerful...
Well uh, I've heard sayings that if you see one of THAT... then there must be thirty more where you can't see. Yikes.
Absolutely hilarious - normally the trope is that one partner can easily deal with the cockroach. However this time around both are completely incompetent. A+ storytelling and breaking new ground in the manga genre
I don't kill cockroaches... I just leave them alone. Usually, when they're particularly annoying, I take a handful of toilet paper to grab them with, and throw them outside the house.
My leniency has its costs. Today, I got woken up by a fucking Terraformar crawling on my arm. This has me seriously considering adding roaches to my list of animals I'm allowed to kill, together with fruit flies and mosquitos. I treat them with respect and this is the thanks I get? Ungrateful little shits. My patience has its limits...
@Mikau
“The only good goblins cockroaches are the ones that never come out of their stinking holes.”

—Cockroach Slayer 2019
@RexNemorensis
Insects are just computers made from disgusting squishy bits.
@Doomroar Very damn close, I'll say that much.
"Tell me this isn't happening"
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
yikes
that. was. priceless.
JOHJ
Wonderful
that miss...
I haven't laughed outloud to a manga this hard in such a long time!!!!!
Who would win:

-An ex-yakuza who is known for taking on a group of gangsters all by himself and won.

Or

-One cocki boi
Actually, I'm pretty sure the scented oils don't affect most insects and spiders much (especially at that size). It's mostly a homemaking wive's tale that gets passed along, I believe.
The "Sorry I fucked up" killed me!
oops, little mistake there
@RexNemorensis sounds like you have yet to be bitten by a cockroach. That's painful. You'll hate them more than you do now.