Hatsukoi Zombie - Vol. 15 Ch. 147 - Repercussions Of The Kiss

Fed-Kun's army
I see. Since Ibusuki can see the zombies she's registered as a "male", and when a "male's" love is fulfilled, the zombies won't come to him.

Right now I have a sudden urge to turn a table in front of me to the opposite side, just like your profil pic @Cyoteblack

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if this means that, to others Tarou's first love was fulfilled because of the kiss, but to Tarou himself, because Eve has made a strong presence to him, she won't disappear only for him.

can we just get some asspull Ibusuki+Eve fusion or have Eve peacefully possess a painting/snowglobe? I don't want either of them to lose.

Contributor
No matter what route, flag, ship, plot and storyline.
As long LAST BOSS/OVERLORD (Tarou's Dad) Still crazy. There is no peace ?

I thought eve was finally going to be gone :(. Now we have this? I think this eve isn't real though

Dex-chan lover
Ok, this is an unpredicted but not unpleasant plot-twist. I'm actually hoping for something here....

It seems that Ibusuki cannot see Eve but can see others because the first love was half-fulfilled with Tarou confessing. It's interesting because I like the Eve and Ibusuki combo and like them spending time together.

So far, the formula seems to go:
Confessed to by first love + reject first love + get hit in the head = stop seeing first love zombies altogether
Confessed to by first love + reject first love + headbutt[get hit in the head] = lose ability and pass it to someone else
Get hit in the head (again) and faint = reset/return of ability

@herasmus I agree. I think we may get a plot twist that first love zombies don't disappear when there is mutual confession but fused with the girl as the realization of first love makes them real and not fantasy anymore. Kinda like instead of disappearing to snow globe, they go back to where they really belong

Users who are viewing this thread