chapter comment should be on below last page, rather than in another page. :maybe:

Fed-Kun's army
I don't think it's a good approach. It'll be annoying to see chapter comments for long strip mode.

Dex-chan lover
What about for those, who want to see those chapter comments to have a button for them on the page to switch on the comments then?

Also what about page comments too?

Adding to that, for the page comments to also be listed on Chapter comments webpage (like right now), but have links to the pages they were talking about. For easy access to those who just want to see all the comments at once.

I like how Mangazuki does chapter comments. Able to read and comment but its not separated by page.

Group Leader
I prefer it as it is, actually. Much harder to accidentally brush across a spoiler.
But how about simply letting people switch between 'tab' (as it is currently) and 'one page' via user settings?

Aggregator gang
Actually, I think that having the comments on a separate page is one of the best improvements MD has made over Batoto.

Most of the comments are shit. They're unfunny "jokes," pointless arguments and spoilers. If I want to wade through that shit (or add to it), I can just click one link and wade through them to my heart's content. And if I don't, they just stay on another page, out of my way.

And honestly, I think that making it at least that little bit difficult to comment on a manga is definitely a good thing. Anybody who can't be arsed to click one link to get to a comment page almost certainly has nothing of any value to say anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread