Author Chapter 30.2 (Saving 80,000 Gold Coins in the Different World for My Old Age)
Pip Bernadotte would be proud.
This manga is if "Spice & Wolf" and Gate had a baby.
The monsters are going to be shredded.
@AbuHajaar
cute is justice !!
@AbuHajaar Cash ? Pfft.
GOLD
???????????CLIFFHANGER NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ?
well that was short I was kind of expecting more in this chapter release ☹
at the same time, the potion isekai also in the (unnecessary) war arc
GOLD says WAR ...
I don't think the whole justice rousing speech was needed, honestly. But sure, whatever soothes the girl's conscience for the brutal slaughter she's about to deliver upon a bunch of living beings.

Besides that though...What the f*ck kind of place is Antartica for the ads to be like that?
Antarctic Exploration Team hmmm

@Psychronia

I've seen it used in stories several times. I think it's this ad.
"I'll never use modern technology in a way that is disruptive to the society of this world!"
"They got scary-looking orcs and goblins on the morality and nature of which you are ignorant and also they sent an assassin which is totally something only evil countries do."
"lol, OK then!"
@Vasqueztion
She's been able to for some time. She's storing her gold in her home's garden, back in Japan. She teleported a mass of earth underground to make space for that gold.

If she's that powerful, though, I wonder why she even needs that militia in the first place. Just teleport the enemy army into the air, and watch them fall to death, or something.
She'd even get to keep "40 000 gold coins minimum" (half of her goal) for that, and she'd have less secrets to share. The people over there already know she's a witch.
Last edited 1 year ago by Nolonar.
is that last page incomprehensible word salad to anybody else?
in a world of light AFVs and infantry, 20mm autocannon is like a god indeed. but that just makes a GAU-8 look like the Grim Reaper itself...
@Psychronia ya a little girl giving mercenaries a speech about justice is pretty comical
@kuyukotto or this

About being on the side of justice: Well, they broke the treaty, lied about how their "god" willed it and brought monsters (I kinda guess this is some kind of atrocity in that world) to archive their goal, control of the masses. I'm not sure if the MC side (king, kingdom) aren't pigs too, but the invading side is definitely not innocent.

It's a pity that many innocent enemy soldiers are going to die though, because of their believe in their cause. She should just teleport the highest echelons of the invading nation and their allies into the dungeons of her side and convince those armies to withdraw.