"Unread" toggle/filter under Follows>"Manga"or "Latest Updates" for better series management:maybe:

Option for series grouping (filter?) at top of the list (in default language) of:
Latest Updates> Would need to push updates after chapter aggregates considerations.
If use case is more of a update feed, would be better to add to "Follows>Manga"
or
Manga > Would need default chapter # & a sublist to place at the top as a toggle/filter?
Improves functionality of just a manga list

Benefits:
1. Helps keep series with new chapters visible as "to read" items
2. Helps keep series that are old/completed visible as unfinished series & not in the last couple pages
Something simple on page load, if (newest chapter read +1 = True) then put into grouping?

Also saw that there was "mark chapter as unread" functionality somewhere else.
That sounds good for accidental clicks. ?Thx much.

Power Uploader
You can mark a chapter as unread by clicking on the eye symbol, by the way.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
Hey @inifist, do you think you could clarify with some screenshots? We're not exactly sure what you mean.

http://puu.sh/A6RTl/0e826b6ce8.png

Like the normal "Follows-->Manga" list except I want an "Unread" sublist at the top that consists of 2 groups.

So in the image, pretend:
"Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san" to "Fights Breaks Sphere" are-->ongoing manga, new unread chapter
&
"Magi Craft Meister" to Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? are-->completed manga, i haven't read up to the latest chapter

Those 2 groups would form "Unread."
For "Kingdom" & after on that list, the only criteria is that there is no new unread chapter.
The idea is visibility, so I can easily finish all my unfinished series when I want to.

PS: ^For people afraid of losing chapters due to accidental clicks, might be better to leave manga with "completed, latest chapter read" in that sublist with a special tag/position?

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
Thank you for your suggestion! We will be revamping the follows system at some point so we'll keep this idea in mind. =)

Users who are viewing this thread