This Girl Is a Little Wild - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Soul Swap

How did they confirm she's dead? Will be awkward for Male love interest if she goes into her old body

@Starbright the original body was female though plus doesn’t look like the author plans on exchanging them back -> probs why they killed off the original body

Aggregator gang
Kinda wish she could of saved the girls soul somehow. It kinda feels bad she was hated by her father and step mother, forced into a contract with a demon against her will, as well as being a weakened girl (mistrated ?) only to have your soul swapped and then killed. Well I guess her getting kill is mercy compared to being mistred by the demon king. But still wish the MC could of saved her.

Double-page supporter
Story seems good so far (But I wonder if he'll ever really go to the church/if they would ever believe him)

@Creampuff
@Starbright
Is his body really dead? Did YOU see the corpse? I wouldn't blindly believe someone died without seeing the corpse... Also even at that, you'd have to make sure it isn't a fake

EDIT: Am I the only one that thought the demon lord didn't seem that bad??? ????

if the young girl is dead then really what a poor soul. never enjoyed our knight's body to the fullest

Twi

@GruntZone360 Well she did say after using so much power to switch her body the barrier would disappear along with the demon. In which I interpret means with the barrier gone the knights could rush in and kill him and collect her remains. Either that or the unstable barrier somehow caused an explosion taking the demon with it leaving no body to confirm she’s really gone. Either case I’d say it’s safe to assume her body’s dead.

What if her original body isn’t actually dead, and the maidens soul is just having the time of her life being “her hero”? 😂

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I'm all for the theory that the girl is just rocking her new hero body and roaming around incognito now. Otherwise, it did say that the contract with the demon lord should have been broken and her soul was able to go to the good place if so, which seems to imply the alternative was horrible. So, the worst case scenario is that she is not the big bad evil guy's toy right now. That's something, isn't it? It's all about how you frame things.

Fed-Kun's army
Her: I need to act dumb!!!

Me: But sweetie, you are dumb.

Rereading this while I wait for new chapters, and I noticed that the art is a bit different in the early chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread