Gal to Tsukiacchatta Anthology - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - If I Could See That Face (NIKAIDOU Kou)

Fed-Kun's army
I'm not even surprised seeing _anq's name lol, embarrassed gal is hhhnnnnnggg.

Iod

All the other short stories are way better than the actual serialized one, that's amazing

Dex-chan lover
The reason you feel these chapters are better than the main ones are two:
[ol]-These are self-contained oneshots, so they don't carry the frustration of having watched heck knows how many chapters without a single hint of further progress beyond the speed of a crippled turtle.
-The stories start and end in a single chapter, so they have to condense all the development into a few pages, making it faster by comparison.[/ol]

These chapters are good because they are condensed and simple to follow. You don't see the work or the extra things that happen in between these moments. They are like good stories about how two people hooked up.

Dex-chan lover
Forget "1 step forward and 2 steps back", this alpha woman skipped 10 steps!
...she did take a few back too, tho 😂

Dex-chan lover
I really need a full series of this... What the fuck... But with the characters maintaining their personalities, he's a super extroverted guy and she's shy.

Dex-chan lover
The reason you feel these chapters are better than the main ones are two:
[ol]-These are self-contained oneshots, so they don't carry the frustration of having watched heck knows how many chapters without a single hint of further progress beyond the speed of a crippled turtle.
-The stories start and end in a single chapter, so they have to condense all the development into a few pages, making it faster by comparison.[/ol]
You stated the same reason twice, and also I'm pretty sure for some of these it's just because the characters are what more likeable, so your reasons don't even make much sense

Users who are viewing this thread