Re:Monster - Vol. 3 Ch. 27.2

Dex-chan lover
Question : why didnt bakayaROU wear any armor when it goes to war ? Because this manga is very smart .

36 goblins + 36 bears/wolves = 73 animals . Smart manga again .

A war between human race and elf race , and human army has only 800 heads . Smart .

goblin e-b!tch can build a big wall , so is bakayaROU the caricature of the racist donald trump ? Lol .

Page 11 : what the hell are they doing ? Should we vote this scene as the most best , greatest action scene that is ever drawn in manga history ?

bakayaROU : You can do whatever you like with the MALE humans . Let the FEMALE humans alive until I can do whatever I like with them . You ask why ? Because Im an EFF-ing sexist and rapist .

goblin mi-b!tch is sucking out all the hot , sticky , bodily "juices" of the males . What a slut , lol .

bakayaROU : hey , non-ugly , non-monster , non-male girl , I have no intention of letting you die here , not until I have tasted your pu$$y at least 100 times .
girl : I think I have fallen in love with you , ugly animal , even after you butchered my husband , my lover , my brothers , my cousins , my sons , my nephews , my uncles , my father , my family , my friends ..... right in front of me .

In this manga , the girls's only scenes are of them falling for bakayaROU . Is this a lame dating sim written by some virgin otakus ?

Jaiminis Box translated the missing chapters, as usual there's aggregator sites that have them...

@daywithoutgames
''bakayaROU : You can do whatever you such as with the MALE humans . Let the FEMALE humans alive until I can do whatever I such as with them . You ask why ? Because Im an EFF-ing sexist and rapist .''
If you expect him to not take women for himself, then you shouldn't even read this manga in the first place, and the way you post with self-censored words and typical feminist -isms and -ists makes you a bigger retard.

@perseenreik
I am merely stating facts, stupid roasties such as you will always be stupid no matter the time and place, real women who are better than you will always be at home in the kitchen. Your schizophrenic meme words mean nothing in the real world. You will die alone with cats dumping their turd on your ugly orc face. Meanwhile I have a nice girl who is clearly prettier and sexier than your pot bellied, barrel body with a swine for a face.

@xXxheavymetalxXx sorry to ruin your fantasies but being sexist won't get you a girlfriend🤣😂😂😂😂😂🤣 and "nice and sexy" girls dont like guys who read self-insert rapist manga lolol

Users who are viewing this thread