Suggestions for search function :planned:

Contributor
There should be an option to remove tags that you dont want to see when you are using the search function

Being able to search for exact names using "quotes" or something similar, right now if i search for "ZUN" in authors for example i get a hundred of results of names like "MIZUNO", "Nazuna" or "Kazune" when i only want "ZUN" as a full word.

I'm actually fairly surprised that this hasn't been implemented yet, and even more so given that a forum section was added before an advanced search function was.

Double-page supporter
I totally support this. It's really annoying when I'm browsing for a new manga to read and then I accidentally click on something that I definitely wouldn't read.

Perhaps in addition to this a "latest updates" filter to help reduce the clutter on the main page? I like to at least see every single new entry to make sure I haven't missed anything new, but there's a lot of stuff to go through.

Add a function when you refine the search to sort by views, follows, rating. Not sure if this exist or only im having trouble with it.

Dex-chan lover
'Advanced search' is already included in the list of confirmed planned features, and I'd be greatly surprised to learn that that means something other than a Batoto-style on/off/don't-care per-genre toggle panel.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
Locking due to admin confirmation that tagging and advanced search features are forthcoming.

Users who are viewing this thread