Heroine Hajimemashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

MD@Home
One of the rare times that a colored manga page actually improved on the b&w version. Mad props!

Double-page supporter
Doesn't seem that bad (Can't wait to see her thighs in action more)

Double-page supporter
So this is pygmalion + female Tarzan. It is very reminiscent of Last Game in that last deplorable aspect. The female lead being a super brawny girl who is totally clueless about society or even her own feelings - except when she wasn't because the author forgot his character's motive for not pursuing the MC, was one of the worst tropes Last Game, which heaped on every boring cliché in the book, was guilty of.
I really hope the female lead in this will turn out to be more normal and collected, but she already seems super- amazed at just about everything all the time and she seems super-nervous, so I fear for that.
I also hope we aren't going to get three not so well motivated martial arts moves in every chapter, no matter how impressive they are drawn, because that would get very gimmicky.
But the art, when it doesn't turn ephemeral every other page, looks super-cute and the story has potential.
Thank you for translating this, Whitelies. I too was curious about it.
I'm looking forward to seeing Shuuko become best girl.
(Please don't become a harem!) Though I fear that's practically a given.

Dex-chan lover
Guy is very fast with heartfelt talk. It's like he does not have any boundaries.

Users who are viewing this thread