Radiant - Vol. 5 Ch. 36 - Dreams

Praise Roland \o/
YDGVh4G.png

Dex-chan lover
So it is just a projection and is it just me or every fucking organization from this manga is downhill to corruption, even with their exceptions of course.

Dex-chan lover
It not so much that the groups corrupt by default but inviduals in the groups are abusing their power for their own gain

Dex-chan lover
Yeah i know, i admit i generalized the situation quite a bit. I mean, i hate religious zealots, because to me they don't only hurt people with the most stupid reason but they too take hostage the beliefs of people, but here the inquisitors after the little story about the patrem inquisitor from torque i understood that there was a time ( and you can see it even now ) that witches ruled with iron hand and torque and co truly seem to care for the people.

Bottom line reasons here are complex like real life, this is a huge point for the author.

I'm sure everything Master Lord Majesty does with the money is clearly mentioned in your contract and so there's no embezzlement taking place.

IIRC there was some UK foundation whose only purpose was to gather funds for an annual New Year's Eve party for its staff, and that all the money would go into that was stated in their charter.

Group Leader
@AlphaDovah there is a problem with the rate, it should be 7.97 and not 7.92 (i've made the calcul myself and it say 7.97 instead of 7.92, it must be a problem in the calcul algorythm)

"Should I wear briefs on my head to hide my horns?" Well, if he would have taken his own and Alma's advice, then maaaybe everyone on the island chasing you wouldn't now know where you are. Pretty spectacular way to bring that foreshadowing to fruition.

@jugo-kun I don't mean a slight difference. I'm referring to overall rating and popularity. This seems like solid 9/10 material and the kind of thing that would be incredibly well-received, but I'm not seeing that.

@AlphaDovah, well the anime was pretty bad received from what i heard, so now word of mouth needs to be done to understand the manga is worth a look at
@jugo-kun, they probably don't use a linear algorithm, for example an mangaupdates you have 2 algorithms methods

Users who are viewing this thread