Terror Man - Vol. 1 Ch. 65

Group Leader
Isn't this "instrument repairer" and penguin a reference to something else ?
I'm absolutely certain to have read this in something else already. Black Lagoon ? Maybe not but something like this, I'm sure it's not the first time it's around.

@Shyning just by looking at the series that have shared universe, it seems she may be the main character of Westwood Vibrato? I'm also reading Revival man so I do know for sure that the same characters cross between the series but probably at different times, considering there's one character that isn't an awful person yet. Also MC said red hair is a weak hair color and how dare he insult Hwan's fucking strong hairstyle.

Group Leader
@GoldFishPony oh damn, I hadn't noticed it has such an extended shared universe list.
She's the main character of Westwood Vibrato, which now makes sure I didn't fall insane.
Now I love the fact he said "red is weak" after seeing Revival Man is in the shared universe ?
In all honesty, the dude from Revival is stupid, I wouldn't say weak but he's definitely very weakened by his mental abilities... all of his problems could have been solved so long ago.
Red is mainstream for delinquents too which doesn't help his image... but white, as he wanted, is fuck'n badass.

Dex-chan lover
The Instrument Repairer caught me off guard too and I was surprised to see they are all in the same universe, kind of.

Dex-chan lover
ah white hair, the symbol of a badass character. Dante/virgi/ and many more.

dyed white confirms chronic edge-lord condition. no therapy or treatment can cure such an illness.

Users who are viewing this thread