Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 8 Ch. 38 - Guardian Mage Fitt

Dex-chan lover
Those ears that facial structure. That ahoge! Sylvie is that you?! Just when I was thinking I needed more of you in this manga...but what's with the hair?

Dex-chan lover
She'll be, what, the third character to disguise their hair color?

Aggregator gang
jesus the corny "forgot my memory" they really just doing it big with the corny tropes in this one

Aggregator gang
@PsychoJing honestly ider what this story is about or what was annoying me, but it only took a few more chapters to drop

Stop with the forking, seriously it is getting uninteresting as it is. This is not a trilogy with 3 books. Who wants to see the perspective of an another character in a manga??

Dex-chan lover
@KatilTekir That's sort of a weird thing to say about it. Not the disliking the focus shifts to other characters instead of sticking with the MC bit, I don't really care for that much myself, but complaining that it's wrong to do that specifically in manga (I'll disregard the fact that this is being adapted from novels in the first place for the moment). It's a writing thing, and manga are still written things at the end of the day. So are TV shows and movies. Certain things really don't work at all in certain mediums, this isn't really one of them though. As much as you and I might not like it, it's not really an invalid storywriting tool for a manga.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know... the focus seems to big, like we've been 20 chapters+ without this elf girl than all of the sudden she appeared in a story arc that is different from the MC or any existing ones, feels out of place imo.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah I agree really strange that Sylphie is having her own arc when she was just in what like 4 chapters early on and wasn't really memorable other than being a reverse trap childhood friend. We readers don't really care.

I just recalled why I never got through this series...

I despise the party scattering trope.

Aggregator gang
So Silphie lost her memories huh, that's problematic, but soon to be fixed, it's a nice plot point imo

Banned
This was obvious enough.
And I see Sylph is still as 2D as ever. Absolute reverse-trap. Certainly not waifu-material, but possibly yuri-bait.

Dex-chan lover
Dude's the first in line of the throne and the 3rd isnt even interested, yet they want to just kill her for w/e. Goddam.

Users who are viewing this thread