Zone-Tan Adventures (Pandemic)

Contributor
I just need to see the cover to know how it will end.

maxresdefault.jpg

None of the characters, story, or even the artwork are compelling enough to hide the fact; this is clickbait intended to lure you intro shelling out cash for a patreon subscription. 1/10

Dex-chan lover
@kurosa i still want that Zone-tan Dakimakura but i'm positive my parents would look at me like a freak if i do buy one...

Fed-Kun's army
@ninjadork
you really weren't joking. Half the chapters I skimmed through ended with "to see the end of the chapter donate on patreon"

@Kurosa Stick that under a spoiler tag. It's not quite as explicit as some of the smut manga around here, but you risk getting nailed by a mod for having it out in the open on a non-smut comic.

@sinkingship It's like a horror movie in the theater. You can tell something's wrong as soon as you start reading, but you keep going anyway.

At first I was going to say "well it looks great and kinda interesting but it would really be better if the pages were actually long strips like the tag says"

Then after reading the comments, I realized that if you really want to read the whole thing, you gotta go on patreon.

I mean I'm totally ok with artist advertising themselves, but this is awkwardly done. I understand that artist have to make a living, but I believe you'll get better feedback thus a growing fan base if it was suggested to donate rather than just teasing the reader. This is more frustrating than anything else. Also keep in mind that mangadex is a free website without any ads.

Too bad because I really liked the art style

Users who are viewing this thread