Power Uploader
Geez Meraki, 2 chapters at once? You're a hero we need but do not deserve

Aggregator gang
Adjest gained even more points and shes isnt just best girl but also best character

Dex-chan lover
adjest is so hot even tho she uses ice magic. She's also so alpha, literally. Ok, I'll stop. I just cant stop hyping waifus cuz im too romantica.

Dex-chan lover
I find it hard to believe Desir wouldn't have expected this. It's not like Adjest would be different from the other Alpha class students by actually wanting to give the Beta students a fair chance to advance. She's the same as the rest of them. If there's one difference, it's that she has real skills, not only empty arrogance. So, Desir would have obviously realised Adjest wouldn't simply remove so many Alpha students from the game that Desir's team would automatically advance.

it looks like pram is a better swordsmen then his opponent. So, does he help Romantica after he is done or go down stairs and take care of all those subdued and tied up people. Which would you choose?

Fed-Kun's army
Oh no, how does Pram not get tired out wielding a rapier, but gets tired out wielding a longsword double his own size (and probably weight).

Fed-Kun's army
You guys realize that by visiting Meraki-scans you can even read chapter 33, right?

@jmikeg Hard to say, but I'm cautiously in favor of Pram nailing all the ones downstairs. Romantica is hopefully not weak enough to succumb so quickly, and it would only take a minute or so for Pram to defeat a bunch of helpless foes.

However, if they've started to free themselves by the time Pram is ready, it's better to help Romantica; as long as they are on the floor above them, they can bottle them up to a limited extent.

@Kaarme I think it's more likely that this situation falls into Desir's Plan C or D. He's already demonstrated that he's a reasonably skilled schemer, so it's likely that he has at least some idea for how to handle this.

Also, it's unknown whether they ever actually fought each other at this time. Although Desir knew Adjest before the events of the prologue, it may well be that they only interacted with each other towards the end of their school times, so he doesn't know what to expect from her in an opposed combat situation.

I know people hate or Romantica because she acts like a brat, but I still think she is way better than Adjest. Adjest is strong, but she is so numb and dull that she doesn't even care about the treatment of the beta class. She doesn't even consider the idea that there might be talents wasting away. It seems that she only cares about fighting and honestly is frustrating.

Users who are viewing this thread