I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 6

Group Leader
Hello! Here is chapter 6 because I will be out tomorrow (later today?) :) Hope you guys enjoy!

Fed-Kun's army
Arcania confirmed to be alternate reality America. You can see the Great Lakes and rivers on the map.

Dex-chan lover
>Arcanian Empire
>single duke in the entire empire
Mfw
hqdefault.jpg

Isn't that map a bit too well detailed? Our own maps was shit, increadibly shitty, until we got airplanes that took photos.

Dex-chan lover
you know, for once she had a smart thought. that she may have been adopted just for Carles

Dex-chan lover
@MysteryWeeb Don't know if it matters anymore, but both Edel and Heidel are acceptable spelling; the problem is that both of them, as well as "Creutz", are surnames.

This is so wholesome, it's a good cleanser to read after all the ecchi shit I have on my follows list. Get my mind out of the gutter and all that.

Double-page supporter
When you made fun of his name, I was sure you were gonna sneak "Heidi-L" in there. Too bad!

Thanks for the chapter!
She really should've thought about how to get down once she got up there. Wonder if that dark mist was Carles' power grabbing and bringing her down while she had her eyes closed? Thing I can't understand is why do they have a tree like that? Most people understand not suppose to eat flowers or plants growing in a garden so even if poisonous when eaten it's ok to have if pretty to look at, but isn't it too dangerous to have a big tree that poisons anyone who touches it? Wonder how the Duke chooses mistresses if the black aura tends to make him and other people not like each other? Or do they both drink a lot of wine with aphrodisiacs mixed in before meeting?

I'm liking Carles so far, I thought he was going to be another one of those cold, abusive hardcore tsundere guys I can't stand but he's actually nice, caring and a tiny bit tsundere which is lovable.

I Just realize now but the map is a north American map with the three big lac in Canada (Ontario and Québec are visible) and if you look closely you can read the North Caroline in the bottom centre of the map. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread