Q.E.D - Vol. 34 Ch. 66 - Disaster Man's Wedding

Double-page supporter
The fictitious retelling of the founding of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is way better than the original. Also it skips over the first 6 years where the foundation was only named after Bill :p

Fed-Kun's army
Ah, a preacher of the prosperity gospel. I've heard those very arguments before, damn near word for word even, and am damn glad to be out of that city.

Dex-chan lover
Hugh Packman... Sure sounds familiar. I love this chapter and this series.

I'm glad that it's not that famous movie star who plays Wolverine in Marvel movies otherwise this will not end well for that Wacky Bank.

I read this chapter when I was a kid and only now i realized the real world reference for W Bank and Alan & Ellie Foundation lol

Didn't point out the obvious fact that a bunch of cookies don't have the nutrition people with malnutrition need either

Dex-chan lover
@Notsuki_Ame not sure if you're serious. But just in case you're, it should be read "is this cute lady, the sister of Sou?"

@zerio I'm serious in the sense that punctuation marks exist for a reason:

"is this lady Sou's sister?"
and
"is this lady, Sou's sister?"

are two different things imo

Fed-Kun's army
So first Alansoft from Microsoft, now we're ripping off the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation too?

Let me tell you about Bill Gates and his plan to reduce overpopulation by sneaking in sterilizations via vaccines.

Users who are viewing this thread