I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 5

I have to question why this reincarnated woman thought it would be a good idea to jump out the window onto a tree.

Dex-chan lover
wait, who are we supposed to ship her with?? I bet that tutor is going to be a part of the triangle squad

Dex-chan lover
Thank you, translators :D

One thing in this chapter I think is kinda funny is that the house has wooden round bathtub, considering the setting of this manhwa, I thought they would have porcelain bathtub or something. Silly I know, I'm not picking on it, just thought it's kinda funny for a mansion to have wooden bath like that XD

Dex-chan lover
20 something reincarnator lose to child body XD
Bad, Estelle, bad girl~

Aggregator gang
I can only wonder if she would be less dumb if she WEREN'T a reincarnated adult woman...

She seems to have been dropped on her head a few too many times... Getting lost in the forest while on a stroll I can sort of buy (even though I question why she was left alone to wander about possibly dangerous areas to begin with), but jumping out a window shortly after is quite literally one of the most birdbrained things I've seen in a while now (and again, I wonder where her caretakers are... she obviously needs them really badly).

Dex-chan lover
what's the point of the whole reincarnation thing if she just acts like a child with a knowledge of a child?

Dex-chan lover
i too am bothered by "i had been reincarnated, but im still dumb like a cat" thing. but actually, she said she got the memories of her past life but not the mentality of an adult woman... that just makes me question why did they need the "reincarnated" part..

@Shamz @owlette @Karsh She was born as a child but after a few years of living memories of her past life emerged. Not the personality of her past life only just her past lifes memories. Sheis still the kid not the 20 year old woman.

Dex-chan lover
@FireFish5000 She found climbing up too difficult, so jumping from the window seemed like an alternative way of getting up there. It worked. What's your point?

For everyone talking about the reincarnated thing, who says her memories aren't patchy, she might know general knowledge but common sense might not have been passed on.
Also she was SEVERELY abused and her experiences can be linked to be causing memory loss and increase in immaturity.

Users who are viewing this thread