Jishou F-Rank no Oniisama ga Game de Hyouka sareru Gakuen no Chouten ni Kunrin suru Sou desu yo?

Wasnt already one with almost the same premise but with a girl instead ? :|

another manga with somewhat stupid uber long title... haven't read but looking at the male protag on the cover indicating it reeks of shoujo... someone, please add a summary about this manga...

Dex-chan lover
Alternative Title: I'm a manga with a stupid-ass long title, so I'm almost certainly full of shit.

Well, to resume, the male protagonist is in a world where, after a war used almost all ressources of earth, every conflict is resolved tought games. The MC came back to have a normal life and to see his sister again after 5 years where it's suggested he was doing high level games who disgusted him from this world. Now, he want a normal life and enter the same school has his little sister who reek of brocon raping but the school work with the same games blahblahblah i will not spoil you, but see my first comment, its almost the same thing as another manga.

I was hesitating about another No Game No Life but... that first panel and those first textboxs just sold it for me. Also the name of the team is top notch

I have a question ... What is the meaning of the word "dutertard" on the last page?
Thnks for the chapter!

Aggregator gang
@RailgunnS Term called by those who oppose the Philippines president Duterte to his supporters and Duterte himself. This similar to enemies of the USA president Trump calling him and his supporters Trumptards.

Users who are viewing this thread