Wanting to Touch You

Wait, this is like a serious problem. And everyone kinda knows. So why isn't she trying to actually solve it?

Wait a minute!! Chapter 17... IS HE READING A SUMMARY OF THE GAME OVERWATCH?? XD He gets in trouble for playing video games and then reads out a summary of a video game! Way to go, author, well played. xP

Dex-chan lover
the description has to be the dumbest premise for a story ive ever seen... im not saying the story is bad (because i havent read it) but the description is awful and unless the story is awful as well should probably be updated lol

this isn't bad, the characters are actually somewhat interesting & the author is obviously setting the stage for some kind of drama/plot development but hoo boy is it taking a long time... 72 chapters in and basically nothing of any real note has occurred. we've learned a little about FMC & MMC's history & motivations but for the most part the wheels are spinning but nothing is moving.

for all my unkind words i've still read every chapter & will likely continue reading because im legitimately interested in what's going on here

thanks to the translation team for all their hard work!

oh boi the plots for these romances just keep getting less and less inspired 😒
"hiccups" seriously?

Aggregator gang
This is really slow. Like, REALLY REALLY slow.
15 chapters in and nothing happened. Probably won't be reading much more of it.

Power Uploader
Incase anyone cares and wanna know just a quick reminder, that we are currently waiting for new chapter to be released, cuz seems like mangaka is on a hiatus again so no new chapters available u.u

😨😰😨😰 uuuuuuu arnt they brother and sis im in ch 57 and thats what Im geting so..... incest?

I don't think I've ever hated a second male lead as much as for the neighbour elder brother. He lowkey stalked her to her school, pops up everywhere, invites himself to things and gets waaayyy too handsy with her sometimes (which he uses in a taunting and possessive way.. ew). Not to mention that he answers/talks for her like she doesn't have an opinion in her own life. Might be the only one who feels this way, but I just can't find anything about him to like.

It's a good webcomic (?), don't get me wrong, would have liked more of a focus on her family drama, as it seems quite interesting.

Read this a handful of times already. It’s slow paced, but I like it like that and the main leads chemistry is fun to read. Wish for the mangaka to continue soon.

Power Uploader
Small update: the manhua is still on hiatus and noone rly knows why...hopefully it continues one day...

EDIT: After doin some curious looking around the manhua actualy got licensed in english, therefore we(Timeless Scans) are dropping the series at this point. You can find the official english version here -> https://m.wecomics.com/comic/index/id/888?id=888

Users who are viewing this thread