Spirit Sword Sovereign - Ch. 57

Group Leader
Hey all, Rikk here, thank you all for your kind comments on the previous comment thread.
The reason why I planned to stop SSS at 59 specifically is because my stockpile ends at 59. Feel free to ask your groups if they would like to pick this manhua up, once my stockpile ends, I probably won't do 2 per week but I won't drop it entirely until another group takes over. By another group, I mean one who translates averagely, Youba may seem to be "getting better" but that's all in terms of English sentence structure and I'm inclined to believe the raw text means something else entirely. And as I said, Mangatoons does the meaning correctly but has weird translations for names and cultivation levels.
If no groups pick it up, I do recommend Mangatoons over Youba any day as they do it at a faster speed than me.
I'm sorry for those that were looking forward to me continuing the series, I'm not going to do it at 2 per week and probably at my own pace. In the meantime, do read Mangatoon's version or stockpile my chapters until they reach a decent size.
Happy new year's eve everyone ^^

Dex-chan lover
i dont like the placement of the speech bubbles... u read it from box left to box right (i dunno if u call them panels) but the speech bubbles u read it from the most highest position then the one lower (i think so) it bothers me but now that i think about it... i really dont need to care about it since i already know this... too bad no more sss from rikk... thank you sir

Users who are viewing this thread