Ashitaba-san Chi no Muko Kurashi - Vol. 6 Ch. 44 - The Ashitaba High School Girl.

Aggregator gang
Well cameo confirmed that this story shares same universe with okusan.

Jumps to conclusions without listening to the other side yet complains about being unmarried :v

jak

Contributor
Plot Twist: Both babies are Mu-kun's. The mom loves the dad, but she needed a taste of that sweet sweet Mu-kun.

@taesu

That was confirmed awhile back. Though there have been more cameo appearances of Ashitaba characters in Okusan. Mainly Asuna.

Fed-Kun's army
I got Saotome for the fit, Komi for the cute, and Ashitaba for the THICC!

Fed-Kun's army
Side Note: What is up with all these Oreimo updates? Good thing I don't read it or I'd be losing it keeping tabs on them all.

Dex-chan lover
Have i said before that Asuna is the worst character in both series, because she is the worst character in both series.

Are the English translations going to finish this series. This has been a guilty pleasure series and I would like to finish to see how this all ends.

Fed-Kun's army
I hate these kind of situations, they ain't funny in the slightest. Argh

Dex-chan lover
I've been relatively ok with Asuna's behaviour (even with the DVD thing) ...until this chapter. Mu-kun's a saint.

Banned
Okay... this needs to be addressed. And by "need" I mean I've got a pressing compulsion to vent.

Hinata has the perfect bodily form presently. Mu-kun chose well.
Yeah okay so she doesn't have glasses, but she has probably reached peak sexiness. I'm not typically into that sort of hairstyle, but it works well for her. She looks better without lipstick too... but I think that is an across-the-board thing in this manga due to the art style.

Her mother... nope.
She has filled out in the wrong places... not just the waist / stomach but also the neck and cheeks... leaving her looking like just a huge blob. Plus she has bloody awful hair, always wears lipstick, and constantly pouts while she wobbles about like some huge, clueless idiot. That and she is a spotlight-hog. The manga seems to be mostly about her, which is deranged.
Hinata doesn't particularly look like her besides having boobs and butt in abundance. She definitely doesn't have all the other less flattering intermediary mass.

Nukumi is partway inbetween those two. She hasn't got the huge amounts of fat on her neck and face that her older sister has, but her waist has already done much of its work in smoothing her curves into a general barrel-like shape. It does seem to depend what she is wearing at the time though.
Still, she gets major points from me for wearing thick-lensed glasses.
Same basic thing for that gynecologist lady, except she loses as many points for smoking.

Asuna definitely has enough boobage, but is still too young to have the full butt going on that the older family members do, so she just looks unusually top-heavy / unbalanced. Still, she is headed in that direction. Her hairstyle and face are kinda bland... not terrible but not particularly great either. Also her taste in clothing is kinda crap. Academic ability counts for something though.

Funny thing is I'm pretty sure when Shion gets older, she'll leave them all in the dust... assuming she keeps to the same general aesthetic. That whole cute skull motif she has going on is a good one. Her hair has the traditional straight + black Japanese look to it, and is long enough she could do all sorts of interesting things with it if she wanted.
She doesn't count for the time being as she is still a kid... but she already has the style aesthetic perfected.
Who knows? Maybe she'll get glasses like her aunt eventually.... but I'm just pulling that out of nowhere. I highly doubt this manga will time-skip enough that we'll ever find out.

Fed-Kun's army
@SotiCoto

Things i learned by reading your comments:
1. You have a uncomfortable amout of love for Glasses.
2. You absolutely HATE Hinata's mom
3. You read this manga for the fan service, hence why you can't stop bitching abou their body sizes lmao

In conclusion: Get help

Holy Fuck. The women in this manga-excluding Hinata's Mom-are just disgusting.

And worst is this MC laying on his back to just take all their shit.

Users who are viewing this thread