Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet - Vol. 10 Ch. 59 - Romeo, Perucia and the Touwa Date

God! How I love the two scanlation teams finally fill up the chapter separately. Now this is collaboration :D. Thank you so much for the hard workk @confused @kinji ?

Group Leader
it's really hilarious that every groups stop being lazy once their e-peen is in danger ?
yet another proof that sniping should be encouraged

Dex-chan lover
Tag team scanlations. I don't get why most group don't do that.helps to get series up to date. Can help to divide work and plan for which release. And in some cases.... can help to complete series that are held in scanlation limbo

oh boy thank god... We got as many chapters as we would have in 3 months right now... i love this bro... GIMME MOOORE

Contributor
@kanami-chan look kanami, sure we're in the wrong for releasing relatively slowly. but at the same time most of the staff got other priorities, you wanna know how it feels to translate, typeset and redraw multiple chapters a day? now that's asking us a bit much. the only reason we're keeping up now is cuz we love the manga. also, enjoy this chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
Bless this competition! We get so many chapters this month, and finally ended this arc.

At this point just make a deal with anons. They translate 5 then you guys the next 5 or something like that

Dex-chan lover
Get memed on.
HDiC8wG.png

That cheerleader page is good stuff.

Man, this chapter really brings ton of sugar in me. Too kawaiiii!!!

Contributor
btw everyone, if have complaints for the names, we can change it, pretty sure we can change all the names up to chap 32. just send a msg through mdex or discord. depending on the number of replies and "emotion"you put in your messages we'll consider it. just dont try doxxing me or sth, not cool.

Users who are viewing this thread