Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet - Vol. 9 Ch. 55 - Romeo, Julio, and Airu (Part I)

Contributor
ya we know we dont have 54 yet (soon), but luckily another group filled us in.

with this I can assured that the chapter 56 will updated several hours later, competition between two scanlation group truly a bless for the reader

Contributor
i'd like to apologize to everyone who might've been annoyed that we only matched in chapters. I'll remember next time to upload the next chapter.

Y'all readers must be enjoying this small war we have going on huh? Good for you, not great for me.

Aggregator gang
@Confused why isn't your name colored?
i am just curious since uploader's names are usually colored
or is it colored just slightly lighter?

Contributor
Lol, more work for scanlators but better for the reader, i read so much chapters in just 2 days that in months if the release was the normal schedule. Go go guys till chapter 80+. ?

Dex-chan lover
I never understand why translator groups don't just contact each other and work together in this cases.

If there were two groups releasing new chapters of an up-to-date series then it'd be okay but this series is like 30 chapters behind the raws. Why waste your time and manpower translating the same chapters and having this stupid war when you could work together to translate those 30 chapters at a faster rate?

@Acolytus Because most of the time it doesn't actually work like that. Most of the time the release rate stays the same. Chiwafag already said that if there were to be a collaboration, he wants complete control of release schedule to keep things flowing, which is unlikely to be accepted. This is why it's better to just learn Japanese, you wouldn't be 30+ chapters behind the story :^)

Also that gap has already been translated on /a/, it just needed a TL check, PR, and typeset.

Dex-chan lover
@Tensei I was going to call him petty, but seeing how this group was treating the series (and what I have seen of their reaction to the "snipe") I guess it wouldn't be fair to shit on the guy who is actually trying to catch up with the raws.

I just wish the people who not only know japanese but are willing to translate for others wouldn't waste their time and efforts on these pointless double releases (or whatever they are called).

Guess that's what I get for being a lazy fuck and not learning japanese like you said.

Looks like someone sniped the project.
Well,just leave it to /a/ if you guys are overwhelmed,tbh

Power Uploader
Both of you should just release alternate chapters... By, that we will catch up with raws in half the time...
But, I like your quality more ( for fonts I guess) tbh...

Theproblem wit the anon releses are that you cannot expect from them to continue any projects :/ they might kust drop it anytime and thats worring

Users who are viewing this thread