The Misfit of Demon King Academy

What do you need to like a manga?
Ahh an overpowered Badass merciless Demon king.... who values a cheap sword more than someone's life

Group Leader
Not unreasonable, depending on the culture of the time. In the medieval chivalric era, one of the most severe punishments was to have your heraldry and name struck from history, to the point it was actually only imposed once for treason, as I recall. If that sword was actually a family heirloom, his death would just be another entry in the legacy of the weapon... but destroying it? That's an offense to the entire lineage.

I fear the chapter 2 looking at the synopsis. "He use unknown magic, has overwhelming magic power and was born only one moonth prior, when the demon king of legend would be reborn, have detailled memory... Yeah, he's a failure, throw him in the inept class for people withouth talent".

Suuuuuuure...

Dex-chan lover
I guess that not one teacher was checking his exam and every student in the arena retired from school at high speed so no one know what happened.
Possibly they will use some artifact in the next chapter to check his potential and is unable to rank it.
He have to suppress his power to avoid killing people just standing around, so or the artifact will not go high enough or just be at zero, like if no one is using it.
Could be something else, the start of this manga was all original, hope it kept that way.

Dex-chan lover
An interesting enough premise. Have to admit, there are hardly any really original plots anymore, so all we can do is evaluate on presentation and storytelling. The English dialogue is a little broken though. Not trying to talk smack against the translator, but I do hope he'll improve over time.

Group Leader
ugh sorry guys this chapter wasn’t proofread so very sorry for the broken english and some typos and we won’t upload unproofread chapters again sorry

Fed-Kun's army
I think I read the WN couple years ago... but now its forgotten...
The art is nice though... the heroines are cute.... well I'm gonna stay for that

Users who are viewing this thread