Login Fails on Ancient Tech

My second gen iPad used to work fine as a reader, but since the recent update I can’t login to Mangadex. Login screen just reloads when entered. My newish phone logs in without issue.

Hello, i'd like to add something here, i'm using an android phone, android 2.3.6 (it's an old low spec phone), using Opera Mini browser, and i'm having the same issue:
I try to log in and it only refreshes the page.
I post it here since the problem seems to be similar but it's not in an iOS platform.

I’m also having the same issue on my iPad don’t remember what gen but it’s old last update was about 2016 or something and I’m unable to log on to mangadex on my iPad Idk why since it doesn’t get updates any and MD was working a few days again and now all of a sudden I’m logged of from all my browsers I was even thinking of simply deleting my account and trying with a different site but I cannot eeven do that so, I’m at a loss unless this gets fixed ,I would at least want to have a way to delet my account

I've just encountered the same problem on a desktop PC using Chrome version 31.0.1650.57 m. No doubt it's way out of date, but it's a public library computer so I can't do anything about that. Fortunately, I can still log in using the alternative browser. Unfortunately, it's Internet Explorer. :( Well, joking aside, I can accept that advanced features might not be available in older browsers... but logging in shouldn't be an advanced feature.

I’m still having the same problems on all my browsers on my iPad I’ve been using mangadex less and less these days for various reasons but if cannot even logging I would like to know how I can delete my account reading on a small phone is not worth it especially when you barely read anything on a site my break is ending soon and I’ve had to scramble I won’t be reading as much later on so if I could just get a way to delete my account I would be happy

I'm able to login again but I'm still interested in getting my account deleted I was unable to login for almost 3 weeks and moved on to other Sites with less haste to deal with mangadex is the site that got me more into manga non hentai manga specifically but manga in general as a reader over anime but the fact is I didn't end up leaving the site so much simply because of the issue of login in their were more issues that can probably never è be dealt with

Login issue on out-of-date Chrome appears to have been fixed too. Though I encountered another problem in trying to reply to this thread a few days ago. I'll make a new thread to report it...

Users who are viewing this thread