Shadows House - Digital Colored Comics

Dex-chan lover
So, those Germany people now have their own manga about working

Dex-chan lover
To put it simply, a manga about a family covered in powdered Vantablack

Funny how we currently have a SCP manga running. I can't help but think about an entire family of "shy guys and gals".

This is comedy but has a lot of dark themes, like the servant's room and their food. My opinion is that the living dolls are humans who had been kidnaped and brain washed (the notes on te wall in the servant's room).

Fed-Kun's army
I didn't really know what this was gonna be about, Especially since it doesn't have a description. But I enjoy this, It's kind of adorable between the two girls interacting with each other.

Dex-chan lover
I knew this was the author of Kuro. Feels good to be right considering how many times I've been wrong.

But the biggest surprise is that author is also the creator of Girigiri out...all this time I had no idea.

The authour who made Kuro.
Interesting as always!
The idea is so unique!

Good stuff, every chapter shows the world of the dolls and shadows and how they live their lives. Noticed that the auhor has a reputation, gonna try out their other works.

Are the soot bois going to possess dolls as well as hang them? Specialized soot commandoes?

Oh god i just realize, if the dolls are to act as their respective shadow noble's intermediary and face. Does that mean if the when certain nobles start "Courting" one another, their dolls have to act out that part too?

Users who are viewing this thread