I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 1

Group Leader
Please check out https://mangareru.blogspot.com/ for more chapters! We have up to chapter 10 over there!

Dex-chan lover
I didn't need a twist, so please just make a slice of lifeeeeeee with happy thing happening to her!!!.

Aggregator gang
@lenovoaxioo I disagree. This story has established itself as an isekai, and needs to do something with that. So far, nothing about Estelle having memories from another life has done anything for the plot nor Estelle's practical character.

This is the old story-telling saying. If you hang a gun on the wall, you better shoot it later.

Aggregator gang
@Aretheus true that, but welp lets not forget that thanks to her past memories she could withstand the bad treatment of being locked in the box. Remembering that she knew what happiness and love are what made her less broken.

I have a feeling she just has the memory but not the mentality. She still pre much act like a kid.

Dex-chan lover
So far so cute, but what's this foreboding shading rising up in my heart of fluff?

@MysteryWeeb Tried to read it on your site, kept getting redirected to a known browser hijacking and adware site. So I'll just wait for you to upload it on here.

Group Leader
@Allerias Yes! More chapters to come on Mangadex. I am working on re-typesetting them for better quality. Please look forward to them!

@CashCowBob That is just the ad that comes with the short link, we use it to gain just enough to buy the next chapter on Kakaopage! If you aren't comfortable with that you may use an adblocker on your web browser :D

Fed-Kun's army
Checked out your site, pretty damn good that you are so far ahead of this manhua gogogo!

Dex-chan lover
@AretheusAretheus ah. . .what i mean by plot twist is, I'm not hoping for the new family to be 'somehow' even worse than her mother. Hence the plot didn't developed into a story about suffering and all of that painful stuff.

If I were in her place,
thinking I was going to be a maid,
then saw that HUUUUUUUGE mansion...
I would faint XD

It's really interesting that her sense of self (soul?) wasn't really inherited from birth. Though it has qualities of isekais, shes basicly just a child that is seeing someone elses past life. The question is how she will use it.

Dex-chan lover
I was a bit taken that the dad didn't acknowledge the kid he made at the beginning, then after reading some more..
Yeah, I guess what the dad did was a smart move (beats paying constant child support that probably used for other things) and it's perfectly fine, considering the mother behavior.

Fed-Kun's army
It's like the beginning of the first book from the Farseer trilogy, "Assassin's Apprentice" The poor kid didn't have a name until his late childhood, he was only referred as Fitz or The Bastard from most of the time until his step mother gave him a name.

Dex-chan lover
Christ esl-kun, are English speaking audiences suppose to know what a dry-legged skewer is?

Users who are viewing this thread