Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Well this kid just learned the difference in their amount of training and experience when it comes to fighting. The fact he couldn't comprehend the reason he kept losing even if he boosted his strength shows his inexperience.

Dex-chan lover
so how do you feel comparing your measly months of training against 5 centuries?

Fed-Kun's army
And the hero boy be like: WTF!!!???? 500 YEARS!?!?! THATS CHEATING IN AN EVEN HIGHER LEVEL THAN ME!!! HTF WAS I SUPPOSED TO WIN AGAINST HIM THEN!!?!? I want a rematch!!!

Wonder how they'll act towards him now that they all know his secret.

Typing the dialogue in google translate and reading it is a bit tiring. But since there's no translation yet, i'll have to bear with it. ?

Double-page supporter
I don't need a translation for the last scene since everybody is just like sh*t their pants for knowing true MC's age.

@phalanx21 The magic sword basically..
called him out being suipoku's disciple because he had a similar aura. Further the sword told the story how suipoku was his previous master and how he left him behind for his training. Everyone else doubted him because that must've been several hundreds of years ago but the magic sword doubled down that sages don't die of old age and he's training to become the next god. Our MC was then asked to explain himself and he told them how long he's been training under him already.

Dex-chan lover
Finally the rabbit is out of the hat, the dude has tracended mortal needs, he is only in it until Rain is grown up and then he is bailing.

Group Leader
Feels great to know glorious spanish.

Given that english translators are starting to decline because harassing, licensing issues and so on, you better learn spanish, my american friends.

Gracias por el aporte, algunas faltas ortográficas son para echarse cloro en los ojos, pero bueno, cada quien tiene sus fortalezas, como por ejemplo, saber japonés.

@art17

Nah. It's still growing.

The translations groups who respect licenses are getting slaughtered.

The new guys who are springing up don't care anymore. The next generation of translators are probably going to be pretty good at anonymizing and hiding, while the actual good translators who cared about the market are gonna die off.

Group Leader
@crazybars I want to believe, but the internet is being more and more controlled, anonymity is becoming a utopia, and americans are being assraped by patent trolls and DMCA stalkers, what a shitty age we are living now.

Users who are viewing this thread