Tomodachi Game

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the new chapter. I missed reading this.

Dex-chan lover
The cover with Bob always throws me off, because it just is such a contrast to what the manga is actually like

a hot damn gore imma gonna burst , i came too hard last time i watch some snuff torture vid and this is not that different

My current theories on the "real traitor":
IMO Yutori is the most likely candidate, one of the major things we have learned in this arc so far is that she is really good at acting, which means her shy vulnerable girl persona she has shown so far could very well be fake. Shiho has also alluded to the existence of a "real traitor" earlier and in this chapter stated that she has been observing her for a long time which makes me believe that she is probably most suspicious of her out of everyone else in the entire group. Wouldn't surprise me if her personality became warped from all the abuse she received in the past, and her motivations being some sort of yandere crush on the MC.

Hmm... I seem to now be getting some serious Dead Tube vibes just with less gore.
I don't know why but seeing that old mans face whilst he was manipulating her / taking advantage of her is seriously giving me the feeling that him and those two guys with him will be taking more "explicit" actions whilst taking advantage of her in the near future although I doubt this series will go that route I just seemingly can just see it happening (Old man groping her chest added to this)
Guess I should stop reading about deception and sexual coercion as makes me think that will be happening most the time when men manipulate young women.

@Infiking Thanks, I guess kind of obvious why they seem so similar now, I now feel a tad stupid.

Well time to stop reading for now, as now I know the author isn't afraid to write about those kind of topics I just can't stop seeing it happening, the old guy and the men with him seriously give me that impression and I do not believe I can stomach this happening currently :/

Fed-Kun's army
Is it just me or is the author a bit of misogynist? I see he also wrote Dead Tube. Both of them feature big-tiddy "sluts" who are often exploited for their bodies or otherwise abused. He seems to also have a fixation on virginity/purity. He makes a point of having the crazy lady in Dead Tube be a virgin. He also belabours the point that Kokorogi had sex for money. It seems like women are also one doing the betraying more often than not in both Dead Tube and this manga.

I dunno. I don't particularly care. There's lots of fiction that is somewhat misogynistic and still good, or at least beloved. Robert E. Howard's Conan stories are pretty suspect. There aren't too many positive depictions of women in them. Lovecraft is explicitly racist. I wouldn't say the misogynistic aspects this series may have invalidate it as good work, but I wouldn't say it improves it any. The story might be a little better Kokorogi was something more than a wishy-washy piece of human chattel with glorious oppai, but it doesn't really bother me.

game organizers: let's play game
yuichi: i'm not good at game
antagonist: i'm good at game
game organizers: haha looks like yuichi lost
yuichi: oh no i lost
antagonist: haha you lost
game organizers: wait yuichi won
yuichi: haha i win *insert creepy face*
antagonist: what

- yamaguchi mikoto universe theory -

You guys remember Shinigami Onegai?
Or you guys remember Mayonaka X Giten?

I proposed that both manga (which shared same author) is also shared the same universe.
This is my theory regarding shinigami onegai ending :
this manga share the same universe with "Mayonaka X Giten" (same mangaka)

Not only that, actualy Saaya is the very first one who created the the body swap method in Mayonaka X Giten
How Saaya creates it?? Probably with similiar trick with the baldy Kuroneko (check chapter 3)
Why Saaya creates it?? To save Minamida Azuma. Minamida simply swaping into better body and he will be immortal

Ofcourse one of the trait of body swap in this universe is super power. Probably Minamida get a power to silence Saaya.
Probably something like "global memory erasure" so change nothing in the rule of Sayaa-cannot-lie

Now, body swap is a cheat power in this universe law because shinigami also count body as sinner
Remember that Kureha-Shiroha arc? If the possessed innocent kid kill the father, she will also be blamed for murder
What if someone (let's say Aida), swap body with another one (let's say X), and kill alot of people (let's say Shizuka Family)??

If we open up the possibilty of body swapping, we got alot of new scenario and explanation of confusing thing.
Combine body swap with "global memory erasure", it explain about the last wish contradiction for Aida's case.
And since body swapping also grant the user super power, It explain why Minamida jr so keen for Aida's body (check last chapter)

So.......why I put the theory here?
Because I also claim Tomodachi Game share the same universe with them
And the real traitor is :
Yuichi...........But not our Yuichi.
In mayonaka X giten we exposed double personality
Yuichi has double personality. one good and one bad

He got them from body swapping goes wrong
So instead of swapping one personality, two got stuck together
One of them ia the real traitor

Users who are viewing this thread