Renascence Scans

Fed-Kun's army
thank you for pick up Trinity Wonder. can you reupdate those broken img

Thank you so much for scanlating Tall Girls Can Fall In Love Too ???❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

more Moto Saikyou no Kenshi wa, Isekai Mahou ni Akogareru please please please

Group Leader
@Missalot hi. sorry for the delayed releases on yuan zun. we had an issue with the translator, but we replaced the old one now. so there will be active releases soon. and about moto saikyou, there will be a release within a week or so.

Trinity Wonder total chapters? 102!
Translated? 92!!!
Ongoing? No, droped translated!
THX for droping this beautyfull maneja!!🤗🤗😍

Hi, many thanks for the hard work. Just a comment in "Ex Strongest Swordsman...": https://mangadex.org/title/23709/moto-saikyou-no-kenshi-wa-isekai-mahou-ni-akogareru

There is a little confusion about the enemies of humanity, the "mages".

I'm almost sure that the translator confused "mages" (Mahou or Mahō) with "demons" (Maou).

It is very possible that I am the one who is wrong, but reading the WN it seems that there could be an error.

I only mention it and again thanks for the effort you make.

Contributor
Guys, will you translate the new manga of Tanaka The Wizard?
https://lhscan.net/manga-tanaka-nenrei-equal-kanojo-inaireki-no-mahoutsukai-raw.html

Hi I’m just wondering if renascence scans can translate a manga called harem kakumei or ハーレム革命 into English to read and the author is called katsu aki it is the same person that created manga called toumei ningen kyoutei and futari ecchi.

Dex-chan lover
@justabhi11 nah I dont mind, I'm just reading it for free anyway. Take as much time as you need, I'm just glad someone is TLing botsuraku!

First of all, thanks for all the great releases 👏🏼
I wanted to see if you guys picked up/planned to work on - TANAKA ~NENREI EQUAL KANOJO INAIREKI NO MAHOUTSUKAI~?
Saw the last English tl had you guys listed so thought maybe that could be the case.

Either way, thanks again, hope you guys can keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to future content🍻

Users who are viewing this thread