Radiant - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - Kannibal

Rol

Group Leader
In case people missed it, look at the kid on the father's shoulders, I find it very cute how he mimics his dad.

Dex-chan lover
? In only 3 days baguette scan released 4 chapters, i think a certain penguin might have created a new trend on scanlations.

@faniki cant say a trust him either but releasing powerful seals that cloud perception on a higher plane of energy cant be a pleasant feeling

Contributor
Ok, so who is this guy again? Did we know about him before this point? Cause come on, who would trust some guy that's only been there for a couple chapters to do such a risky procedure like that?

Double-page supporter
@Ceiye I believe it was mentioned in early chapters that Seth had an older brother. I don't remember which one specifically but I at least remember seeing it in the anime

Rol

Group Leader
Some people name dropped him but nothing more.

Power Uploader
@Ceiye We saw him a few times chatting with Torque (he jumped from an Inquisition ship a few chapters ago), and Master Lord Majesty briefly mentioned him at one point.

Dex-chan lover
I was thinking why there is a sorcerer working for the inquisitors, but Piodon spoke of the gloves he is using like it is a leash, not an equipment, so my guess is he is being controlled to some extent and he maybe is the trump card of the inquisition, i mean there is the saying " fight fire with fire ".

And this guy seems to be a forest fire.

Users who are viewing this thread